Our new house is complete! We signed on the new house July 13th. It's been great having Uncle Bill over helping us with the baby and moving. We visited the Seattle space needle for the first time complements of Quadrant Homes.
2 Years 10 Months * Can spell her name out-loud
* Draws most uppercase letters of the alphabet
* When reading Go, Dog. Go! there is a part where all the dogs sleep but one dog has it's eyes open. Juila says "It misses it's mommy and daddy."
* Started going to preschool two days a week at Emerald City Preschool
2 Years 2 Months * Funny sayings: "I want some baby almonds" (referring to sunflower seeds)
* "Poopie is so stinky." (said all matter of factly)
* "I want kimchi soup."
* Can recite entire board books with little or no prompting.
* Counts to 10 forwards and backwards
* Just learned how to open doors by turning the knob
17 Months * favorite word is "notebook"
* started taking walks outside with Muppet
* loves bath time!
* sleeping through the night!!! yay!
15 Months * says "she's a good girl" "baby" "Up!" "No!" "Thank you" "cheese" "bird" "Muppie Dog"
* started attending Lake Washington Toddler Group
13 Months * says "mama" "dada" and "muppet" knowing who's who
* cruising and full on crawling (not yet walking)
* first top and bottom molars sprouted
* uses and understands sign language for "all done" "more" "please" "eat" "water"
9 Months * eating graham crackers, cheese
* making new, interesting sounds
* trying to walk with help
* uses and understands sign language for "milk"
8 Months * more solids: cheerios, shredded cheese, veggie dogs
* teething again!
* standing up with help
* loves nature and gets excited about going outside for walks with Muppet
7 Months * more solids: okay with avocado, loves rice cracker mum-mums
* shakes head side to side, like saying "no"
* holding a toy in each hand
* sleeps in crib! :-)
* sleeps through the night
6 Months * starting solids: pumpkin, oatmeal, pears, green beans, sweet potato
* says "mama" "ba pa" "dada"
* reaches for toes
5 Months * laughs hysterically at Muppet when she catches a squeaky toy
* sits in her jogging stroller at Stroller Strides
* rolls from one side to the other
* studies hands intensely
* plays in jumper
4 Months * loves music-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old McDonald
* laughs at mom and dad when we exercise
* likes napping in her swing
* being read to
* going for walks outside with Muppet