After 39 weeks gestation, James JoSeog Fewtrell was born on February 20, 2013 weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces and measuring 21 1/4 inches. His big sister Julia is so proud and helpful. We are delighted by his calm, sweet nature.
2 Years 10 Months * Can spell her name out-loud
* Draws most uppercase letters of the alphabet
* When reading Go, Dog. Go! there is a part where all the dogs sleep but one dog has it's eyes open. Juila says "It misses it's mommy and daddy."
* Started going to preschool two days a week at Emerald City Preschool
2 Years 2 Months * Funny sayings: "I want some baby almonds" (referring to sunflower seeds)
* "Poopie is so stinky." (said all matter of factly)
* "I want kimchi soup."
* Can recite entire board books with little or no prompting.
* Counts to 10 forwards and backwards
* Just learned how to open doors by turning the knob
17 Months * favorite word is "notebook"
* started taking walks outside with Muppet
* loves bath time!
* sleeping through the night!!! yay!
15 Months * says "she's a good girl" "baby" "Up!" "No!" "Thank you" "cheese" "bird" "Muppie Dog"
* started attending Lake Washington Toddler Group
13 Months * says "mama" "dada" and "muppet" knowing who's who
* cruising and full on crawling (not yet walking)
* first top and bottom molars sprouted
* uses and understands sign language for "all done" "more" "please" "eat" "water"
9 Months * eating graham crackers, cheese
* making new, interesting sounds
* trying to walk with help
* uses and understands sign language for "milk"
8 Months * more solids: cheerios, shredded cheese, veggie dogs
* teething again!
* standing up with help
* loves nature and gets excited about going outside for walks with Muppet
7 Months * more solids: okay with avocado, loves rice cracker mum-mums
* shakes head side to side, like saying "no"
* holding a toy in each hand
* sleeps in crib! :-)
* sleeps through the night
6 Months * starting solids: pumpkin, oatmeal, pears, green beans, sweet potato
* says "mama" "ba pa" "dada"
* reaches for toes
5 Months * laughs hysterically at Muppet when she catches a squeaky toy
* sits in her jogging stroller at Stroller Strides
* rolls from one side to the other
* studies hands intensely
* plays in jumper
4 Months * loves music-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Old McDonald
* laughs at mom and dad when we exercise
* likes napping in her swing
* being read to
* going for walks outside with Muppet